Cost of living comparison between Algeciras, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.635 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,229,521 Kwacha (€4,164) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)