Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 883.966 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,143,402 Kwacha (€2,425) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (about 1 hour ago)