Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 755.734 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,161,140 Kwacha (€4,183) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)