Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 886.627 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,398,032 Kwacha (€2,705) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (28 minutes ago)