Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 831.465 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,089,654 Kwacha (€2,513) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)