Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 771.619 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,062,774 Kwacha (€3,969) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)