Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 836.944 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,747,438 Kwacha (€2,088) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)