Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.423 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 528,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 494,298 Kwacha (E£ 12,228) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)