Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.733 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 355,808 Kwacha (E£ 8,955) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)