Cost of living comparison between Alexandria, Egypt and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.241 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 272,613 Kwacha (E£ 6,774) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)