Cost of living comparison between Alexandria, Egypt and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.451 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 459,444 Kwacha (E£ 5,711) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)