Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.391 MWK / SYP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 374,336 Kwacha (269,141 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (37 minutes ago)