Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.392 MWK / SYP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 387,436 Kwacha (278,331 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)