Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.378 MWK / SYP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 357,170 Kwacha (259,113 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)