Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 542.255 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,505,120 Kwacha (AU$4,620) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)