Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 568.106 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,638,004 Kwacha (AU$6,404) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (22 minutes ago)