Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 570.996 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,738,012 Kwacha (AU$6,546) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (44 minutes ago)