Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.590 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,253,660 Kwacha ($4,540) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)