Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.320 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,015,334 Kwacha ($5,606) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)