Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.170 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,308,278 Kwacha ($8,808) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)