Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 835.213 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,642,702 Kwacha (€3,164) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)