Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 800.202 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,977,423 Kwacha (€3,721) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)