Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.699 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,043,578 Kwacha (5,123TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)