Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 212.471 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 468,750 Kwacha (2,206TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)