Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.150 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,121,598 Kwacha (﷼ 16,331) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)