Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.248 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,638,082 Kwacha (﷼ 24,379) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)