Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.264 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,464,649 Kwacha (﷼ 23,466) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)