Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.994 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,121,232 Kwacha (﷼ 21,578) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)