Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.422 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 290,880 Kwacha (E£ 7,196) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)