Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.141 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 217,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 190,729 Kwacha (E£ 4,751) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)