Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 514.940 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,102 Kwacha (8 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)