Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 501.760 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,419 Kwacha (7 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (34 minutes ago)