Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 107.138 MWK / SDG *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,000 Kwacha (56 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aarhus costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)