Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.607 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,465 Kwacha (4,062 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)