Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.607 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,086 Kwacha (5,080 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)