Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 197.952 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,819,658 Kwacha (Dirham 19,296) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)