Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.881 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,164,982 Kwacha (Dirham 26,503) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)