Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.136 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,558 Kwacha (元34) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)