Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 108.731 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,654 Kwacha (元52) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)