Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.491 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 455,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 399,803 Kwacha (1,965TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)