Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 188.149 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,103 Kwacha (11TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (25 minutes ago)