Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.680 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,124,155 Kwacha ($5,755) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (34 minutes ago)