Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.707 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,052,235 Kwacha (₨191,668) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)