Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.525 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,963,099 Kwacha (₨186,520) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)