Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.645 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,885,948 Kwacha (¥283,820) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)