Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.405 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,596,701 Kwacha (¥405,410) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)