Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.452 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,495,248 Kwacha (¥386,718) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)