Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.336 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,872,518 Kwacha (¥295,557) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)