Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.683 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 357,024 Kwacha (₨33,420) in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)