Cost of living comparison between Aizawl, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.645 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,368 Kwacha (₨222) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)