Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.854 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,375 Kwacha (₨219) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)