Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.070 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 376,950 Kwacha (₨34,052) in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (42 minutes ago)