Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.962 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,968 Kwacha (₨271) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)