Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.066 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 342,076 Kwacha (₨30,911) in Aizawl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)