Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.471 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,856 Kwacha (596 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (34 minutes ago)