Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.126 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,568 Kwacha (909 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)