Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.192 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,567 Kwacha (899 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)