Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.598 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,234 Kwacha (490 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)