Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02242 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,080,604 Kwacha (﷼ 92,815,159) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)