Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02214 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,262,364 Kwacha (﷼ 102,176,972) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (26 minutes ago)