Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02090 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 953,757 Kwacha (﷼ 45,641,689) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 841,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)