Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.690 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 326,961 Kwacha (₨30,587) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)