Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.320 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,209,361 Kwacha (Mex$ 30,757) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)