Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.715 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,032,093 Kwacha (Mex$ 26,659) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 882,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)