Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.172 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,216,178 Kwacha (Mex$ 58,058) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)