Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.611 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,816 Kwacha (Mex$ 30,651) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)