Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.023 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,250,927 Kwacha (Mex$ 64,269) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)