Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.557 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,419,149 Kwacha (Mex$ 34,991) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)