Cost of living comparison between Agra, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.528 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 370,142 Kwacha (₨35,157) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)