Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.620 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 389,814 Kwacha (₨36,706) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)