Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.764 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 277,361 Kwacha (₨25,767) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (34 minutes ago)