Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.070 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 302,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 298,233 Kwacha (₨26,941) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)