Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.533 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 373,042 Kwacha (₨35,417) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)