Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.650 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,545,769 Kwacha (35,531 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)