Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.427 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,327,260 Kwacha (32,133 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)