Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.547 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,510,968 Kwacha (20,000 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (23 minutes ago)