Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.808 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,582,985 Kwacha (20,882 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)