Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.032 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 518,625 Kwacha (2,554TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)