Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 228.966 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 558,512 Kwacha (2,439TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (38 minutes ago)