Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.847 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 514,797 Kwacha (2,642TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 458,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)