Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 203.700 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 526,652 Kwacha (2,585TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)