Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.852 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,064,321 Kwacha (373,219 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 857,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)