Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.868 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,387,348 Kwacha (832,416 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)