Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.865 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,122,601 Kwacha (391,771 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 895,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (32 minutes ago)