Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.230 MWK / ETB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,900,570 Kwacha (148,708 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)