Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.943 MWK / ETB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,854,378 Kwacha (92,246 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)