Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 201.330 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,781 Kwacha (14TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)