Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.832 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 478,780 Kwacha (2,408TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)