Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 183.805 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,190,541 Kwacha (GH₵93,526) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)