Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.217 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,008,443 Kwacha (GH₵24,262) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (40 minutes ago)