Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.585 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,683,075 Kwacha (GH₵60,299) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)