Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.159 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,021,216 Kwacha (Mex$ 52,968) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)