Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.019 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,317,130 Kwacha (2,633,239 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)