Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.987 MWK / NGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,514,948 Kwacha (2,271,724 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)