Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.607 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (5,150 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (38 minutes ago)