Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.258 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,087,814 Kwacha (Dirham 62,226) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)