Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 197.815 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,058,814 Kwacha (Dirham 60,960) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)