Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.221 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,528,334 Kwacha (Dirham 59,053) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)