Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 198.016 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,617,790 Kwacha (Dirham 53,621) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)