Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 195.068 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,503,433 Kwacha (Dirham 74,351) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)