Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.215 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,427,582 Kwacha (Dirham 68,783) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)