Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 193.792 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,860,482 Kwacha (Dirham 71,523) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)