Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.345 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,659 Kwacha (4,207 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)