Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.231 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,126 Kwacha (4,976 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)