Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.219 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,131 Kwacha (5,030 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)