Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.302 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,180,478 Kwacha (7,818,562 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)