Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.262 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,927,431 Kwacha (7,072,122 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)