Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.244 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,916,883 Kwacha (6,366,219 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (41 minutes ago)