Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01703 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,226,532 Kwacha (﷼ 72,017,828) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)