Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02213 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,331,746 Kwacha (﷼ 105,351,913) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)