Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02213 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,442,481 Kwacha (﷼ 110,360,553) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)