Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.466 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 121% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,747,288 Kwacha (kr57,933) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (31 minutes ago)