Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.283 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 121% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,509,480 Kwacha (kr57,974) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)