Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.437 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,486,871 Kwacha (kr34,039) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)