Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.940 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,796,058 Kwacha (kr46,143) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)