Cost of living comparison between Aalborg, Denmark and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.286 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 118% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,113,612 Kwacha (kr49,034) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)