Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.625 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,197,973 Kwacha (kr48,297) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)