Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.587 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,736 Kč (1,844 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (about 2 hours ago)