Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.227 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,421 Kč (1,936 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)