Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.190 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,460 Kč (1,511 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (41 minutes ago)