Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.437 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,031 Kč (4,236TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (39 minutes ago)