Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03525 CZK / MWK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,728 Kč (446,228 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (30 minutes ago)