Cost of living in Zhuhai, China vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.308 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,808 Kč (7,802元) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)