Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.436 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,446 Kč (元7,987) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)