Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.252 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,519 Kč (7,539元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 4 hours ago)