Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.167 CZK / BAM
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,268 Kč (1,615KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)